Our Junior Golf Camp is a weekly program for ages 7-17 that provides a fun
environment for your junior golfers to learn and develop their golf and athletic abilities.
Full day campers includes 18-holes of golf on Friday of each week.
- Monday and Tuesday are stressed with fundamentals
- Wednesday and Thursday are a mix of fundamentals and on course play
- Friday consists of on course play
- Five day program Monday through Friday
- Ages 7-17 welcome
- Provides a fun environment for your junior golfers to learn and develop their golf and athletic abilities
- Summer Camp is licensed by the State of Connecticut’s Department of Public Health Youth Camp Licensing Program.
- All full day campers will receive a new pair of Nike golf shoes
- All full day campers will be provided lunch daily
- All half day campers will receive a new Nike polo shirt
- All repeat campers (multiple sessions in 2020) will receive a new Nike polo shirt
- Morning Session (9am - 12pm) $225
- Afternoon Session (1pm - 4pm) $225
- Full Day Session (9am – 4pm) $399
- Discounts for multiple immediate family members
- Discount for multiple sessions attended
- Email Director of Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on these family/multiple week discounts
- Camps are held rain or shine.
Note: For golfers who do not have equipment, we are happy to supply all equipment needed. We recommend that equipment not be purchased without speaking with one of our instructors to ensure proper fit.
For your convenience we've added the Lyman Orchards Camp Medical form below for you to print out and complete at your convenience. You may also stop by The Golf Center to pick the form up in person.