“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.” -Arnold Palmer
GLOW BALL TOURNAMENT
Saturday August 25th - Public Welcome
Jon Wilson, PGA Class A Golf Professional
The Front Nine
This program is designed for the new male golfer; ideal for someone who has never held a golf club and/or brand new to the game.
The Back Nine
This program is designed for the beginning male golfer; ideal for the golfer who knows a little bit about golf but has never had a lesson or may have played before but needs a refresher on the basic fundamentals.
This program is designed for the beginner or intermediate male golfer that has completed our basic instruction classes but needs to reinforce the fundamentals and learn how to become more comfortable on the golf course.
This program is designed for the intermediate or experienced male golfer looking to improve their game and lower their scores. Previous lessons or experience recommended.
This program is designed for the advanced male golfer focusing in improving a particular aspect of their game. We will also focus upon course management skill sets to lower scores. Previous instruction and golf course experience required.
The Front Nine - $119 for five lessons - REGISTER
The Back Nine - $159 for five lessons - REGISTER
The Graduate - $199 for five lessons - REGISTER
Breaking 100 - $259 for four sessions - REGISTRATION CLOSED
Breaking 90 - $329 for four sessions - REGISTRATION CLOSED
For more information or questions, please email Jon Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 hour and 20 minute class
- One time class to work on any issues you may be having
- Working on the range then heading to the course to put what you learned into action
- At lunch a review is conducted to discuss weaknesses, strengths and successes
- Each class will be tailored to the student's needs
- Minimum of 3 students and maximum of 5 students
- $175 per student
- PRACTICE WITH A PRO
- Supervised one hour covering a specific topics
- Open to the public
- Maximum class size is 10
- Minimum class size needed to conduct a class is 3 students
- $25 per person, per class
Josh Detmer, PGA Class A Golf Professional
- SCHOOL OF PUTTING
- The 4 Putting Elements
- Simply designed to make you a better putter
- The program consists of four 45-minute lessons
- Each class will focus on a putting “element” which will be learned through drills, training aids, technology and open discussion
- Class 1: “SET UP” --- Class 2: “SPEED” --- Class 3: “PATH” --- Class 4: “IMPACT”
- Size: Minimum 2 and maximum 4 per class
- Price: $150 per person
- One hour class
- Three consecutive weeks
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Two range sessions covering full swing & short game
- Final class being on course instruction
- $150 per student
Our PGA and LPGA golf instructors will guide you through the basics of golf. We provide stations for full swing, short game, putting, and more and clinics can run from one to three hours. Our clinics can be adapted to golfers of all ability levels.
- Thank your clients or employees
- Networking opportunities
- Team building events
- Teach your employees how to conduct business on the golf course
Our onsite catering team can put the perfect finishing touch on your clinic. With breakfast, lunch, and dinner options available, we can schedule your event at any time. Our clients, who have the most fun, offer their guests a 3-hour clinic in the morning, break for lunch and networking, and then go out for a 9-hole shotgun on our Apple Nine perfect for beginners! They finish up with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres on our beautiful patio.
In addition to our onsite clinics here at the Golf Center, we can also come to you. One of our PGA or LPGA golf professionals will come to you with our net and simulator and work with your colleagues or clients. We can take video with our V1 swing analysis software, run demonstration clinics, and offer instruction to begin and more advanced players alike.
When you love the game of golf as much as we do, you do all you can to help others enjoy it, too. That’s why we’ve created one of the most advanced golf learning facilities in the Northeast. The Golf Center at Lyman Orchards is a state-of-the-art teaching and practice facility that gives you a year-round place to work on your game.