Our Junior Golf Camp is a weekly program for ages 7-17 that provides a fun
environment for your junior golfers to learn and develop their golf and athletic abilities.
Full day campers includes 18-holes of golf on Friday of each week.
- Camp Director John Dipollina, PGA has put together a fundamentals based program which concludes with the campers playing golf on The Apple 9 course on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of each session.
- Camp at Lyman Orchards is a 5 day program Monday through Friday for ages 7-17 that provides a fun environment for your junior golfers to learn and develop their golf and athletic abilities.
- Summer Camp is licensed by the State of Connecticut’s Department of Public Health Youth Camp Licensing Program.
- Ages 7 to 17 are welcome.
- All full day campers will receive a new pair of Nike golf shoes. All half day campers will receive a new Nike polo shirt.
- All repeat campers (multiple sessions in 2019) will receive a new Nike polo shirt.
- Morning Session (9am - 12pm) $225
- Afternoon Session (1pm - 4pm) $225
- Full Day Session (9am – 4pm) $399
- Discounts for multiple children and multiple weeks are extended. Email Director of Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Lunch will be provided for full day students.
- Camps are held rain or shine.
Note: For golfers who do not have equipment, we are happy to supply all equipment needed. We recommend that equipment not be purchased without speaking with one of our instructors to ensure proper fit.
For your convenience we've added the Lyman Orchards Camp Medical form below for you to print out and complete at your convenience. You may also stop by The Golf Center to pick the form up in person.